Listing CourtesyofRE/MAX Homes And Estates
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Rural NEW construction just completed. Only 1.5 miles from I-24 @ exit #97. Large 2.04 acre tract, wooded in back w/ a beautiful creek as your rear property line. Deer, stunning views & lush farmland abound! Short commute to Murfreesboro, convenient to Nashville, only minutes to historic Bell Buckle, Wartrace & Webb School. YES, this one looks as good as the pics; NO surprises here. Numerous upgrades, too much to list, schedule your showing ASAP! All info to be confirmed by buyer/buyer's agent.
Assigned School Zones
- Cascade Elementary
- Cascade Elementary
- Cascade School
- Microwave, Dishwasher
- Underground Utilities
- Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Storage, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures,Low VOC Paints,Fireplace Insert,Storm Windows
- Double Vanities
- Garage Door Opener
- Composition Shingle
- Attached - Side, Concr, Pkpad
- 2.04 Acres per Tax Record
- Septic Tank
- Entry Foyer
- From Nashville or Murfreesboro travel I-24 east to exit #97. Turn right @ end of exit ramp onto Hwy. 64. Travel one mile to Tom Walker Drive / Covington Subdivision & turn right. 170 Tom Walker Dr. is on the right. List agent Ricky Haynes 615.708.2264
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Homes And Estates
© 2018 of the REALTRACS MLS. All Rights Reserved
The data relating to this real estate for sale on this websites comes in part courtesy of the IDX program of the REALTRACS MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Estately are marked with the REALTRACS IDX Logo. REALTRACS and Estately deem all information reliable but not guaranteed, and should be independently verified. REALTRACS and Estately assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation.
REALTRACS, Estately and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein “AS IS” and without any warranty, express or implied. The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.